All cancellations and/or changes must be notified in writing to the Congress Secretariat
firstname.lastname@example.org, with details of the bank account where a possible refund may be remitted. Bank
charges will be deducted.
Partial and full refunds are subject to the conditions below:
- Before January 15, 2023 - full refund minus an administrative fee of 10% of the cancelled
- Between January 15 and February 15, 2023 – partial refund (50%) of the cancelled registrations
- After the above-mentioned deadlines, registration fees are non-refundable
- All cancellations involving a refund will be subject to a 10% administration fee.
- All approved refunds will be processed and issued 60 days after the Congress.
- Another delegate may be nominated as a replacement (= name change) free of charge until , 2023.
After that date the name change is treated like a new registration and must be fully paid.
- If your travel is cancelled by border restrictions (due to border closure or lockdown impacting
travel between destinations listed in the booking), you can switch to “Online only”
- If the Congress has to be rescheduled, you can: transfer your registration and payment to the
rescheduled congress; transfer your registration and payment to a colleague for use at the
rescheduled congress; transfer your registration to the next congress (venue & dates to be
No refunds will be made to participants should the Congress be cancelled or adapted to virtual format
only due to circumstances not within the Organiser’s control including but not limited to any acts
of God, civil commotion, outbreak, threat of outbreak, or ongoing transmission of infectious or
communicable diseases, failure of any applicable government authority to issue required governmental
permits, and any other similar event or condition making it in advisable, impracticable, illegal or
impossible to hold the Event.
While our main focus is on providing an in-person experience with all the great well-known features
of a WCPAG Congress, we offer both on-site and online registration options. Should your plans change
make use of our flexible cancellation policy: Change your registration from in-person to online or
vice versa on or before 15 January , 2023, at no additional charge.
Converting from In-Person to Online Attendance
- Up to 15 January, 2023: receive a refund of the difference in fees.
- As of March 15, 2023: Ability to switch BUT there will be no refund of the difference in fees
Converting Online to In-Person Attendance
Switch at any time! You will be required to pay the difference in fees, applicable based on the
registration fee and category at the time of change.
An acknowledgement of your registration form will be sent upon its receipt and payment.
Please check your spam folder if you don’t receive a confirmation email.
The certificate of attendance will be available to download after the Congress.
All best endeavours will be made to present the program as displayed on this website. The Organising
Committee and the Congress Organisers reserve the right to alter without prior notice, any of the
arrangements, timetables, plans or other items relating to the meeting, for any cause beyond its
reasonable control. The Organising Committee and the Conference Organisers are not liable for any
loss or inconvenience caused as a result of such alteration. Participants are advised to take out
personal travel insurance and to extend their policy to cover personal possessions. The Congress
does not cover individuals against cancellations of bookings or theft or damage to belongings.
Advanced payment in (EUR) can be done via the online registration process:
By Credit Card (preferred): Visa, MasterCard or American Express – ovde navedite vi šta treba
By Bank Transfer: Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source
addition to the registration fees.
*Please ensure that the name of the meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department
to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the
* Outstanding payments: we highly recommend to complete your payment prior to the virtual
congress in order to be able to access the virtual platform without delays.
*A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that
were not credited to the congress account on time.
You will be sent to the payment provider when clicking on the ‘’Pay and submit your